The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Digital Marketing Manager – Search Advertising you are responsible for managing, coordinating and optimising search advertising campaigns in the off-property and paid media realm to help new (e.g. Durstexpress, Juit) and established businesses of the Oetker Group (e.g. Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese) to grow in the digital space. Our Digital Marketing team will closely work with different business segments to enhance acquisition, activation and conversion of their customer base. We collaborate with our Digital Analytics as well as Data Science teams to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization of branding and performance campaigns.
Share your passion for best-in-class search marketing and become part of our team.
Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Search
- Foster and own an established relationship with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and especially with Oetker Group companies, including brands, such as Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese, Berliner Pilsner, Jever, Durstexpress, and many more
- Own, manage and develop paid search campaigns on typical solution platforms, such as Google Marketing Platform, Amazon Advertising, Apple Search Ads, and Bing
- Provide daily in-depth performance and optimization analysis of performance and branding campaigns
- Define search advertising strategies and initiate as well as steer operational search marketing activities (such as management of keywords, ad groups, bids, target audience)
- Monitor, explore and report on significant search advertising trends as well as solutions by attending market-relevant events and exchange with partners
- Work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders, including business and product teams for new ventures and established businesses alike
- Strategic and operational expertise in managing best-in-class solutions for search advertising, like Google Marketing Platform, Amazon Advertising, Apple Search Ads, or Bing
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge, particularly in your role’s area
- Hands-on experience with industry standard tools, like Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads Editor, and Google Analytics
- Data-driven approach to all your challenges – use analytics, reports and optimization measures in your every-day work next to your sophisticated Excel skills
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Fluent in German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Expertise in Amazon Advertising
- Expertise in App Store Search Ads (Google Playstore, Apple App Store)
- Gained insights in FMCG industry or Start-Up environment
- Automation is your preferred objective – being able to independently (re)code helpful scripts for more efficient processes
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com