The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
At Oetker Digital, you lead the Product Management and the User Experience Team and guide, mentor and push them to deliver their best work. You represent the team stakes in any management discussion and communicate back to the team to ensure proper distribution of information. Furthermore, you establish and develop culture, methodology and excellence in product as well as user experience.
Share your passion for mentoring and running the team of independent and experienced Product Managers and become part of our team as
Head of Product & Experience
- Responsible for quality of Product Management culture, diversity and diligence of methodology
- People development and management of the Product Team as well as indirectly for the User Experience Team
- Alignment and communication with the Head of Engineering (and his teams), Team Lead Data, Team Lead Analytics & Optimization, the Strategy & Transformation Managers and the Managing Directors
- Advocate and enthusiast for iterative, experiment-driven work, data-driven decision making, lean startup and design thinking approaches and user centricity in all of its forms
- Awareness of and follow-through on compliance topics for products with applicable internal and external guidelines
- Ensuring integration of user experience in the product development process alongside Product Management and Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar studies
- People management experience, in particular developing, mentoring, coaching, giving feedback to team members and recruiting new ones
- Deep understanding of Product Management and User Experience methodology
- Ability to explain and teach diverse topics
- Experience in qualitative methods (e.g. user interviews) and quantitative approaches (e.g. GA, A/B testing, KPI definition)
- Understanding and curiosity for technology and innovation
- Agile methodologies and product discovery methods (e.g. design sprints, user story mapping, customer journeys and personas)
- Conflict Management skills
- Business level German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com