The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for code and challenges and become part of our team as
Team Lead Backend Developer (m/f)
- As Backend Developer you are responsible for developing high quality software in an agile / test-driven process
- You will shape the development process and optimize it in collaboration with our frontend / UX department regarding performance and user experience
- You will be in charge of the architecture of our modular service oriented system and share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technology discussions
- You demonstrate and communicate a passion for implementing scalable and maintainable front and backend services, working with business specialists and UX/UI designers to find the optimal solutions
- As leader you will set up and manage a team of 3-7 developers and be their role model and use your extensive knowledge of software architecture, OOP, patterns and best practices in heterogenous application environments to build scalable service solutions for our platform
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- You have an open minded personality and like to communicate with cross functional teams but are also characterized by strong analytical skills and a getting things done mindset
Furthermore, it’s a plus to have...
- frontend / mobile experience
- a bachelor / masters degree in computer science, engineering or similar subject
- experience in motivating teams
- knowledge in automated infrastructure
- Web services (REST / JSON)
- .net (core) / ASP.net (core) / Rails
- Linux / Windows
- Jira / Confluence / Crowd / Hipchat
- TDD, UML2, CI/CD (ex. Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Clean Code
- CI / CD , GIT
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure / Google)
- Xamarin, Angular.js / React / vue.js / webpack
- chef, docker, terraform
As part of an open-minded and highly motivated team you will pursue interesting projects with impact on the Oetker Group. Voicing your own ideas and exploring new paths, you will work in a team-oriented environment. Our core values reflect those of a family-run business and as such we are committed to investing in you and your personal and professional development. Our new Berlin office in Prenzlauer Berg offers fresh fruit, free drinks and delicious products from Oetker Group companies.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Maarit Roehder | +49 (0)30 555 796 871