The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
At Oetker Digital you build great applications and have the opportunity to shape the way we approach engineering.
Join our growing team at Oetker Digital or join our incubation Juit as a
Senior Mobile Engineer
- You develop state-of-the-art iOS and Android apps, and optimize them in collaboration with our UX experts to maximise user experience and performance
- Collaborate in small agile delivery teams with our product management, user interface design, user experience research and analytics colleagues
- You shape high-quality software within agile and test-driven processes as one of your main responsibilities
- Contributing to great architectures and building the base of easily-extendable and well-maintainable applications is something you enjoy and take pride in
- As a highly collaborative, team-oriented person you want to work in an ambitious and creative team
- You are not afraid to try new things and are willing to learn from others as well as sharing your own expertise
- Mentoring and developing your team is a big part of the senior roles; additionally you'll benefit from the support and expertise of a team who know how to do things properly
- Several years of experience in one or more of iOS, Android and cross-platform mobile development
- You are a pragmatic engineer with a knack for problem solving, who has proven skills in creating innovative apps with elegant user interfaces
- You have got a solid understanding of one or more of Swift, Kotlin and Flutter, as well as object-oriented paradigms for both. If you know when and when not to use other approaches such as reactive programming, that's even better
- You have a preference for working test-first to produce clean code, with good knowledge of design patterns, continuous integration and also a practical understanding of lean and agile practices
- You are interested in diving into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise
- Strong communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Experience of frontend and/or backend technologies is a bonus, as is a knowledge of tools like Docker, AWS, and continuous deployment
- Mobile: iOS - Swift, Android - Kotlin, Flutter
- Frontend: React, Node.js, Vue.js
- Backend: .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, PHP
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com