The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Juit, the first incubation of Oetker Digital, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to homes and offices.
At Juit, you will shape an engineering culture from scratch and grow into a technical leadership role. You work hands-on and support the team in developing, maintaining and improving the software that drives our core business.
Lead and grow Juit´s new Engineering Team as
Head of Engineering - Juit
- As the first member of our new Engineering Team you support us with your hands-on coding skills
- Create, implement and lead our tech architecture
- Coordinate the set up of our technical infrastructure
- Bring in your technical perspective to the executive team to set the technical direction of the company and collaborate with UX/UI Design and Product Management to deliver outstanding user experiences
- Conduct the recruiting activities of the Engineering Team
- Lead, mentor and support all members of your Engineering Team
- Drive team motivation and productivity by establishing excellence in agile development practices and facilitating knowledge sharing
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- First experience in leading a technology team
- Stress resilient, assertive and self-reflected personality
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills – capable of delegating tasks and sharing knowledge
- Deep understanding of agile methodoligies and frameworks
- Fluent in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com