With over 1000 drivers delivering a variety of over 1000 drinks directly to your door, Durstexpress is disrupting the old, tiring way of getting your drink on. No hidden fees, no extra charges, an easy bottle deposit refund solution and an outstanding customer service have won us tens of thousands of happy customers. Join us now, as we go nationwide on our mission to make discovering, buying and enjoying your favourite beverages as joyful and convenient as possible.
You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for tech roles. You will work closely with a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, management, hiring managers and divers interviewers.
Share your passion for talent sourcing and hiring great new colleagues. As a
(Junior) Talent Acquisition Manager - Durstexpress
- Establish and develop the end to end recruitment process
- Support the hiring managers in the right mix of recruitment sources for each role to find great new colleagues and grow a strong talent pipeline
- Your tasks along the recruitment cycle also include developing job descriptions, sourcing talents, screening candidates, organizing and conducting interviews and enabling the managers in their hiring decisions
- Candidate experience is at the heart of what you do
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to all stakeholders
- First hands-on experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager along the full recruitment cycle (sourcing, attracting and hiring), ideally gained in Tech or Start-Up environment
- Strong sourcing skills with a high interest in tech recruiting
- Understanding of talent acquisition, interest in best practices and recruitment trends
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills to build a trustful and positive relationship with candidates, hiring managers as well as agencies
- You are a team-oriented and empathic personality that likes to take on ownership and accepts uncertainties
- Business English and German
- Be part of a innovative work environment and take Durstexpress to the next level
- Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy and high degree of autonomy
- open communication
- Ergonomic workplace
- Free drinks, of course :)
We are a fast growing team of over 20 experts from various fields, dedicated to creating the most customer-centric delivery experience in Germany. As part of the Oetker Group, our collaboration is guided by long term thinking, trust and teamwork. We believe in metric-driven strategy and offer a workplace shaped to fuel your ideas and ambitions.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Durstexpress.
Get in touch with Fabienne Schnellmann:
Durstexpress GmbH | email@example.com | https://www.durstexpress.de/