The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for user behaviour analyses and join our team as
Senior Digital Analyst - Lead Group Companies
- Ensure successful cooperations with Oetker-Group companies such as Dr. Oetker, Radeberger and Coppenrath & Wiese by demonstrating and transmitting the importance of data-driven work
- Gain useful requirements to transform data into actionable insights
- Provide knowledge transfer and training sessions as well as help to define analytics processes and standards within Oetker Digital and Oetker Group companies
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including agencies
- Understand and get familiar with 3rd party roadmaps to align these with own resources, structures and capacities - digging into complex external corporate structures
- Discuss and define internal team topics with global impact like tooling, processes and standards regarding dashboards, analysis or enabling efforts
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of digital analytics or similar
- Excellent knowledge in Google Analytics and its functionalities, collecting and structuring data, and furthermore debugging possibilities
- Advanced skills in dashboard design and data visualization (e.g. via Data Studio, Tableau etc.)
- The ability to translate stakeholder needs into data concepts and provide all important and needed information to the Tracking & Implementation team
- Quick thinking and proactive attitude, staying on top of things in a diverse and multi-company environment
- Excellent in managing priorities and conflicts as well as understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor junior team members
- Proactive, self-reliant and self-reflective team-player with result driven communication skills
- Excellent Business German and English are a must
A huge plus, but optional:
- Familiar with R or Python for data analysis or similar tools
- Expertise in Google Big Query or similar SQL based tools to answer complex analytics questions via multiple data sources
- Experience with agile working methods (Scrum/Kanban)
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com