The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As a Visual Designer you develop the visual language for various projects, in various industries for different platforms. You design awesome apps and responsive websites with elegant transitions and animations as part of the UX Design Team.
We place a strong emphasis on user-centric approaches. The team's tasks include conducting research, building prototypes and user tests, analyzing user feedback and transforming it into improved iterations, designing the entire consumer experience, defining and aligning style guides with branding teams, developing interaction flows, ensuring implementation jointly with engineers – and much more.
Share your passion to create best-in-class user experiences and become part of our team as a
Visual Designer UI
- Develop the visual language of our UX projects, executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and asset production
- Create user-friendly designs considering research insights, brand and product requirements and technical requirements
- Design layouts, screens, and prototypes for different platforms and devices
- Develop and foster interface guidelines including colors, icons, typography, motion and all further relevant aspects
- You are an interaction-minded visual designer with a passion for details, especially typography
- You love to work on high-end branded websites as well as complex functional interfaces, making them easy to understand and to use
- You are familiar with a range of design and prototyping methods
- Know-how in best practices for visual design and strong knowledge of usability principles
- Pro-active team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
As a plus:
- University degree in interface design, communication design or similar
- Process model experience, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com