The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Support our Brand Experience Engineering team as
Working Student Brand Experience Engineering
- At Oetker Digital you will be part of our Brand Experience Engineering team
- Help to migrate Oetker-Group company pages into our new content management system (CMS)
- Support quality assurance
- Help with bug fixing (for non-coding parts)
- Registered student with an interest in frontend engineering – no prior experience needed
- Dedicated and reliable
- Ideally you have already worked with any kind of CMS
- Prior experience with a ticketing or project management software is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Oliver Buck:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com