With over 1000 drivers delivering a variety of over 1000 drinks directly to your door, Durstexpress is disrupting the old, tiring way of getting your drink on. No hidden fees, no extra charges, an easy bottle deposit refund solution and an outstanding customer service have won us tens of thousands of happy customers. Join us now, as we go nationwide on our mission to make discovering, buying and enjoying your favourite beverages as joyful and convenient as possible.
Generate IT and platform technical relevant documentation of existing processes and their improvements, forecast expected results of process changes, analyze implemented changes and make further adjustments to workflow, schedules or other processes as required.
Share your passion to create best-in-class documentation and become part of our team as an
Process Optimization Manager - Durstexpress
- Analyze technical platform process data, metrics and artefacts
- Facilitate teams to critically review current IT and platform processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification
- Break down various IT and platform technical processes with flowcharts, manuals and other documentation outlining current practices
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures
- Document and visualize technical workflows
- Analyze technical operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements
- Establish measurements and targets to evaluate and then improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Hands-on experience in creation, evaluation, documentation and optimization of IT processes
- Project management expertise, ideally experienced in agile IT processes
- Very good understanding of SQL Server (incl. views, stored procedures, functions) and database concepts in general
- Knowledge of general related backend problematics, such as service communication, availability, etc.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C#, C++) and API concepts
- Know Business Process Design Methodology and Business Process Modeling Languages (e.g. BPMN 2.0, UML, IDEF or RAD)
- Interest in and first experience with Process Analytics- (e.g. Process Mining) & Process Automation technologies (e.g. RPA technologies such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.)
- Resilience and drive to succeed that help you keep calm and stay focused in a fast-paced expansion driven business
- Superior analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication, presentation and moderation skills
- Fluent German and English
- Be part of a innovative work environment and take Durstexpress to the next level
- Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy and high degree of autonomy
- open communication
- Ergonomic workplace
- Free drinks, of course :)
We are a fast growing team of over 20 experts from various fields, dedicated to creating the most customer-centric delivery experience in Germany. As part of the Oetker Group, our collaboration is guided by long term thinking, trust and teamwork. We believe in metric-driven strategy and offer a workplace shaped to fuel your ideas and ambitions.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Durstexpress.
Get in touch with Fabienne Schnellmann:
Durstexpress GmbH | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.durstexpress.de/