The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
We place a strong emphasis on user-centric approaches and expect you to have expertise in user research, service design and design thinking methodologies in addition to the core disciplines of visual and interaction design. Your tasks include conducting research, building prototypes, analyzing user feedback, defining and aligning style guides with the branding team, developing interaction flows, ensuring implementation jointly with engineers – and much more.
Share your passion to create best-in-class user experiences and become part of our team or join our new venture as
Lead Designer (UX / UI)
- Establish and conduct user research methods that drive user-centric product development
- Define and implement brand guidelines in collaboration with the brand management team
- Develop insight-driven user experiences, information architectures, and interaction concepts for both web and mobile applications
- Create the visual design for web and mobile applications, printed media and all physical communication assets
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, development, brand, business, and analytics in order to find the best design solutions to our users´ needs
- Profound experience in state-of-the-art user experience and visual design approaches
- Expertise in B2B and consumer brand visual communication
- Skilled in communication design
- Fluent in English and German
As a plus:
- University degree in communication design, media design or similar
- Process model experience, e. g. Scrum, Kanban
- Design Thinking skills
- Expertise in designing user experiences for connected products (IoT)
- Know-how in the following fields: Photography, illustration, brand development, brand strategy, print or video
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com