The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Juit, the first incubation of Oetker Digital, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to homes and offices.
Get an inside view of how a corporate-backed startup is built from the ground up and how it can leverage group-internal resources to gain market share. We are set to revolutionize the food landscape and are looking for committed, creative and reliable team players who like to take responsibility. Support the founding team on key strategic projects and become part of Juit as an Intern for a 3-6 months
Internship Business Development - Juit
- You support the Business Development team with the B2B sales strategy
- You will be on the ground from day 1 and involved in daily operations
- You analyze data and deliver strategic recommendations
- You build strong client relationships and carry out on-site presentations
- You support the Logistics, Brand and Product teams on relevant projects
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. management, business studies, economics)
- You are experienced in working academically and transferring insights into actionable tasks
- You have a very entrepreneurial mind-set, well-developed analytical skills and a strategic mind-set
- You are able to work autonomously but are at the same time a strong team player
- You are curious to explore new topics and open for challenges
- Fluent in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Alexandra Otto:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com