The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Juit, the first incubation of Oetker Digital, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to homes and offices.
As Strategic Content Manager you are responsible for managing all content-related activities for Juit to effectively communicate the brand to its current and future audiences.
Share your passion to create and manage best-in-class content and become part of Juit as
Strategic Content Manager - Juit
- Own all content-related activities for Juit
- Create the content strategy, incl. content plan across relevant channels and formats
- Develop and execute content pieces (i.e. text, video, audio, livestream for social, blog, e-mail, website and other relevant channels)
- Brief and manage external agencies and content producers (e.g. videographers, copywriters)
- Manage and maintain regular content feed across channels, own research and plan and execute content based on the brand strategy
- Prioritise and evaluate efficacy of channels, formats and content pieces by using research and data
- Uncover new content opportunities that help drive the brand strategy
- Work closely with the Brand Lead to capture the essence of the brand and translate it into content
- Several years of experience in creating content in text, audio and video format
- Knowledge of the content landscape and of common and innovative practices for channels, formats, features and distribution
- Ability to leverage research and data to uncover content and audience insights
- Creative problem-solving skills and curiosity to explore new topics, trends, and audience interests
- Excellent project management skills
- University degree in e.g. marketing, business studies, social sciences, journalism or a related discipline
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com