The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Digital Marketing Manager – Marketplace & Cooperations, you are responsible for managing, coordinating and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in the realm of Marketplaces and eRetailers (e.g. Amazon, REWE, Tesco, Carrefour), to help established businesses of the Oetker Group to grow their eCommerce revenue. Positioned in the Digital Marketing team, you will support the cross-functional eCommerce team on a strategic as well as operational level in order to accomplish objectives and enabling growth within this business field. Our eCommerce competence team will build up all necessary skills and capabilities to enhance visibility, activation and conversion of Oetker Group consumer products including business intelligence infrastructure and know how to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization
Share your passion for best-in-class digital marketing and become part of our team.
Digital Marketing Manager – Marketplace & Cooperations
- Foster and own established relationships with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and especially with Oetker Group companies, including brands, such as Dr. Oetker, Coppenrath & Wiese, Henkell- Freixenet and many more
- Consult established group companies on collaborative digital marketing opportunities with their eRetailer partners
- Own, coordinate and steer digital marketing campaigns across various advertising channels (e.g. Search Advertising, Display - Prospecting & Retargeting) and platforms (e.g. Amazon Advertising)
- Provide in-depth performance and optimization analysis of performance and branding campaigns
- Consult business partners on strategic and operational aspects of digital marketing into broader marketing campaigns
- Monitor, explore and report on significant marketplace, cooperation or indirect eCommerce advertising trends as well as solutions by attending market-relevant events and exchange with partners
- Drive and support the digital transformation of Oetker Group companies' digital marketing with Marketplaces and eRetailers for FMCG
- Strong operational and strategic experience in digital performance marketing (e.g. SEA, Programmatic Display, Affiliate Marketing)
- Hands-on experience with typical adtech solutions (e.g. Google Ads, Google Display Network and any Demand Side Platforms)
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge, particularly in your role’s area
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Ability of strategic thinking and to consult on best use of digital marketing as well as strong presentation skills
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – driven by ambition, quick learning, and an open mind
- A working style characterised by transparency, cooperation and independence
- Fluent in German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Ideally, experience in advertising via marketplaces or eCommerce platforms for FMCG (e.g. Rewe.de, Tesco.co.uk) and gained insights into FMCG industry or a Start-Up environment
- Prior experience in Amazon Advertising, but not essential if you exhibit solid SEA experience
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com