The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Digital Marketing Manager – Marketplace & Cooperations, you are responsible for managing, coordinating and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in the off-property and paid media realm of marketplaces to help established businesses of the Oetker Group to grow their eCommerce revenue. Positioned in the Digital Marketing team, you will support the cross-functional eCommerce team on a strategic as well as operational level in order to accomplish objectives and enabling growth within this business field. Our eCommerce competence team will build up all necessary skills and capabilities to enhance visibility, activation and conversion of Oetker Group consumer products including business intelligence infrastructure and know how to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization
Share your passion for best-in-class digital marketing and become part of our team.
Digital Marketing Manager – Marketplace & Cooperations
- Foster and own established relationships with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and especially with Oetker Group companies, including brands, such as Dr. Oetker, Coppenrath & Wiese, Henkell- Freixenet and many more
- Consult on, manage and develop collaborative digital marketing together with established group companies and eRetailer for FMCG (marketplaces)
- Own, coordinate and steer digital marketing campaigns across various advertising channels (e.g. AMS, DSP) and platforms (e.g. Amazon Advertising)
- Provide daily in-depth performance and optimization analysis of performance and branding campaigns
- Consult business partners on development of digital marketing into broader marketing campaigns
- Monitor, explore and report on significant marketplace, cooperation or indirect eCommerce advertising trends as well as solutions by attending market-relevant events and exchange with partners
- Drive and support digital transformation of Oetker Group companies by mediating a direct advertising attribution approach
- Strong operational and strategic experience in digital marketing (e.g. Amazon Advertising, Search Advertising, Social Media or Display), particularly performance advertising via marketplaces or eCommerce platforms for FMCG (e.g. Amazon, Tesco.co.uk, Rewe.de), and ideally gained insights into FMCG industry or Start-Up environment
- Hands-on experience with typical adtech solutions (e.g. Amazon Advertising, Google Marketing Platform, Demand Side Platforms)
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge, particularly in your role’s area
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Ability of strategic thinking and to consult on best use of digital marketing as well as strong presentation skills
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – driven by ambition, quick learning, and an open mind
- Fluent in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com