The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Support our Engineering team as
Working Student TechOps
- Learn about enterprise IT and explore its different flavours and quirks
- While working in an experienced team you will gain first-hand experience on networking, containerization, productivity tools and security
- Support our business continuity by providing first level support for internal users
- You will streamline internal processes and increase the efficiency of the user support by implementing automation
- You are a registered student with a focus on computer science
- Good knowledge of Windows environments (Linux, MacOS is a plus) and networking with its basic protocols (IP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP)
- Eager to explore, evaluate and implement new technologies and ideas
- You are patient and have strong troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Alexandra Otto:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com