The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Digital Marketing Manager – Programmatic Advertising you are responsible for strategically defining, coordinating and optimising programmatic advertising campaigns in the off-property and paid media realm to help new (e.g. Durstexpress, Backen.de, Belvini, Juit) and established businesses of the Oetker Group (e.g. Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese) to grow in the digital space. Our Digital Marketing team will work closely with different business segments to enhance acquisition, activation and conversion of their customer base. We collaborate with our Digital Analytics as well as Data Science teams to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization of branding and performance campaigns.
Share your passion for best-in-class programmatic advertisingand become part of our team.
Digital Marketing Manager - Programmatic Advertising
- Foster and own an established relationship with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and with Oetker Group companies, including brands, such as Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese, Berliner Pilsner, Jever, Durstexpress, and many more
- Being an essential part of the Oetker Group’s digital transformation
- Own, manage and develop programmatic campaigns, branding- and performance-focussed, across various display tech solutions
- Support overall digital marketing activities through entire media process– starting with media strategy to media planning and its execution
- Consult and collaborate with brands by applying and translating marketing objectives into digital planning, execution, and relevant KPI optimization
- Continuously optimize marketing effectiveness as well as efficiency based on e.g. budget, bid strategies, audience data, and creatives
- Monitor, explore and report on significant programmatic advertising trends as well as solutions by attending market-relevant events and exchange with partners
- Strategic and operational expertise in managing best-in-class solutions for programmatic advertising like DV360, Adform, MediaMath or TheTradeDesk
- Proven track record on agency, adtech or advertiser side
- Consult on programmatic’s principles and best practices
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge, particularly in your role’s area
- Strategic thinking and strong presentation skills
- Data-driven approach – ensured by analytics, reports and automation
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Fluent in German and English
A huge plus but optional:
- Gained insights in FMCG industry or Start-Up environment
- Hands-on experience with an adserver solution (e.g. DCM, AdForm) and audience management platforms (e.g. DMP, CDP)
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com