Juit, the first incubation of Oetker Digital, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to homes and offices.
As Content Producer you produce and manage content for the Juit team with the goal to effectively communicate the brand to our current and future audiences.
Share your passion for best-in-class content and become part of Juit as
Content Producer - Juit
- Produce and manage content for Juit (text / image / video / audio / livestream for Social Organic, blog, e-mail, website and other relevant and new channels)
- Act as face of the Juit brand, being the voice and face for text, podcasts and videos
- Own research, planning and production of content based on brand strategy
- Co-create and manage content plan across relevant channels and formats
- Brief and manage external agencies and content contributors (e.g. videographers, photographers)
- Uncover new content opportunities (new channels, new formats) that help drive the brand strategy
- Experience in creating content in image / video / audio / text format
- Knowledge of the content landscape and of common and innovative practices for channels, formats, features and distribution
- Ability to leverage research and data to uncover content and audience insights
- Feeling comfortable with text, in front of the camera and on microphone
- Creative problem-solving skills and curiosity to explore new topics, trends, and audience interests
- Structured thinking, project management skills and resourcefulness
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities in German and English
As a plus:
- Ability to prioritise and evaluate efficacy of channels, formats and content pieces using research and data
- University degree in e.g. marketing, business studies, social sciences, journalism or a related discipline
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juit.com/