Juit, the first incubation of Oetker Digital, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to homes and offices.
At Juit, you build great applications and have the opportunity to shape the way we approach engineering.
Join our growing team as a
(Senior) Mobile Engineer - Juit
- You develop state-of-the-art iOS and Android apps, and optimize them in collaboration with our UX experts to maximise user experience and performance
- Collaborate in small agile delivery teams with our product management, user interface design, user experience research and analytics colleagues
- You shape high-quality software within agile and test-driven processes as one of your main responsibilities
- Contributing to great architectures and building the base of easily-extendable and well-maintainable applications is something you enjoy and take pride in
- As a highly collaborative, team-oriented person you want to work in an ambitious and creative team
- You are not afraid to try new things and are willing to learn from others as well as sharing your own expertise
- Several years of experience in one or more of iOS, Android and cross-platform mobile development
- You are a pragmatic engineer with a knack for problem solving, who has proven skills in creating innovative apps with elegant user interfaces
- You have got a solid understanding of one or more of Swift, Kotlin and Flutter, as well as object-oriented paradigms for both. If you know when and when not to use other approaches such as reactive programming, that's even better
- You have a preference for working test-first to produce clean code, with good knowledge of design patterns, continuous integration and also a practical understanding of lean and agile practices
- You are interested in diving into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise
- Strong communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Experience of frontend and/or backend technologies is a bonus, as is a knowledge of tools like Docker, AWS, and continuous deployment
- Mobile: iOS - Swift, Android - Kotlin, Flutter
- Frontend: React, Node.js, Vue.js
- Backend: .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, PHP
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juit.com/