The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Support our team Marketplace as
Working Student eCommerce
- Gain valuable experience in working with Amazon as a vendor as well as a seller
- Support us to build and maintain a trustful and positive relationship with stakeholders of the Oetker Group
- Test hypotheses and identify areas to further built up know-how in indirect eCommerce
- Thanks to flexible working hours you can gain working experience besides your study and establish contacts within the digital world
- Due to regular feedback we will develop you and your strengths
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. management, business studies, economics)
- Ideally, you have already acquired initial practical experience with eCommerce
- You are interested in strategic working
- Well-developed analytical skills and curious to explore new topics
- Fluent in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Alexandra Otto:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com