The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
At Oetker Digital we support our group companies (e.g. Dr. Oetker, Coppenrath & Wiese, Henkell- Freixenet) to move towards a digital world. As Product Manager Brand Experience, you bridge the gap between business, stakeholder, strategy, management and implementation and contribute in the conception of projects and tools from a technological point of view.
Share your passion for best-in-class digital experience and become part of our team as
(Senior) Product Manager Brand Experience
- Participate in the conceptualization of group company’s digital footprint (websites, campaigns, apps, CMS, CRM)
- Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities
- Work closely together with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and business partners to develop user-centric solutions
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, understand and develop the technical architecture
- Contribute to the technical backbone of digital solutions within die Oetker Group
- Own the process of technical implementation and break them down in comprehensible milestones together with the engineering team
- Support the development of overall digital brand communication strategy
- Experience in building digital products – web, mobile, IoT – in fast and iterative processes, pulling from Lean, Agile and Design Thinking methodologies as appropriate
- Experience in defining technical requirements and building cross-functional platforms
- Understanding of brand strategy and marketing approaches
- Superior project management and presentation skills
- Data-driven decision making, experience with KPI development, optimization and A/B testing
- Persuasive communicator across all collaborators
- A self-motivated, pro-active and positive attitude
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com