The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you are responsible for building up, developing and managing the BI activities of our indirect eCommerce competence team. The Oetker group is determined to capitalize on the growing and in many countries established trend to buy groceries and food online. As part of the Oetker Group, Oetker Digital will support these efforts by building up an indirect eCommerce competence team. Within this competence team you will support and consult Oetker Group companies as well as your team colleagues on how to effectively make use of eCommerce data and build up the business intelligence infrastructure.
Share our passion for best-in-class business intelligence and become part of our team.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Ensure successful cooperations with Oetker-Group companies by demonstrating the importance of data-driven work
- Build up a state-of-the-art BI solution, including necessary BI tools and create relevant dashboards and KPI´s
- Evaluate 3rdparty data sources and coordinate the integration into our data warehouse
- Further develop our KPI framework in coordination with the group companies and the competence team lead
- Created actionable insights and reports for the group companies and your colleagues on marketing performance, revenue development and others
- Several years of experience as a BI analyst with strong SQL knowledge, Google BigQuery is a plus
- Experience with data visualization through reports, dashboards or other tools (e.g. Looker, tableau, Google DataStudio), and Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience with evaluating 3rdparty data sources and a solid understanding of data pipelines (ETL-Workflows)
- Hands-on mentality, solution-oriented and structured thinking, very analytical problem solver, high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy to explain your findings to data unfamiliar colleagues of the group
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself –driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Fluent in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com