The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Project Manager Digital Strategy you make sure that Oetker Digital and Dr. Oetker and Coppenrath & Wiese together are implementing digital opportunities within the existing business strategy in the most efficient way. You elaborate on digital business opportunities in very close collaboration with partners at the group companies. Your analytical and creative thinking allows you to always strive for the best possible solution for consumers and the organization alike.
Project Manager Digital Strategy
- Implementing of digital opportunities within the general strategy (company, category, function), in collaboration with Dr. Oetker and Coppenrath & Wiese (CC&W)
- Deep dive into strategic new business topics, developing problem and solution hypotheses until handover to Incubations, Products (make) or Ventures (buy) with a consumer-focus mindset
- Enable strategic decision making on MD-1 level and facilitate alignment on clear goal and (co-) ownership each strategic topic
- Systematically monitor advancements in Food & Technology and assess user and business relevance to identify strategic opportunities and challenges for Dr. Oetker and CC&W
- Make sure relevant stakeholders at Dr. Oetker & CC&W and Oetker Digital understand the big picture of the joint strategy
- Understanding and curiosity for technology and innovation
- Holistic understanding of business models and corporate strategy
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp complex facts and circumstances
- Data-driven and analytical approach to problem solving
- Interest in digital transformation and change management
- Striving for excellence with a proactive and solution-oriented work attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of different training and at different levels of management
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com