Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices.
As Product Manager, you work closely with UX and engineers to develop and improve innovative products both for B2C and B2B business models. In strong collaboration with business, you bring the full portfolio of product management skills to the table: curiosity, understanding of technological possibilities, data analytics, project management and above all a strong ability to always step in the users’ shoes and find data driven solutions.
Share your passion for shaping and improving digital products and join Juit as
(Senior) Product Manager - Juit
- Steer product development from ideation phases, through validation, prototyping and MVPs as well as eventually scaling-up
- Work closely with UX to take in user insights, develop user-centric solutions and ensuring a delightful and fun product experience
- Enable engineers to build the best possible solutions and ensure the knowledge transfer for technological opportunities to business owners
- Bring analytical skills to the table: understand market dynamics, built and validate business cases and run analyses to guide your product decisions
- Talk about your product, sell the vision – and always have an open ear for the next big thing
- Develop a mindset and culture of innovation and collaboration within the team
- Experience in building digital products – web, mobile, IoT – in fast and iterative processes, pulling from Lean, Agile and Design Thinking methodologies as appropriate
- Ability to bring out the best in diverse product development teams with engineers and UX as partners
- Know the broad spectrum of product management skills, but also bring depths in specific areas that you can contribute to our team of product managers
- Communicate and sell your product vision and priorities
- Curiosity, an open mind and knowledge about current technological and business trends
- A self-motivated, pro-active and positive attitude
- Fluent in English and German
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de