The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As the Project Lead Transformation at Oetker Digital you contribute in the conception of projects with a consumer-centric, business and technological point of view. You structure and deliver projects and enablement for the Dr. Oetker Marketing Managers in time and expected outcome in very close collaboration with the Oetker Digital Services. Your understanding of marketing technology in combination with your business-focus mindset allows you to challenge and pre-evaluate incoming requests.
Project Lead Transformation
- Be the first point of contact to Dr. Oetker for all topics around the Oetker Digital Services, ranging from Digital Brand Experience, Performance Marketing and Analytics
- Manage, consult on and track all incoming and ongoing requests from Dr. Oetker and steer internationally and towards external stakeholders
- Understand business as well as topline technical requirements and translate vague requests into precise project prerequisites as a brief to the services
- Bridge the gap between technical implementation and business stakeholder
- Work very closely with Brand Experience Product Manager as well as service experts to derive ideal solutions together
- Proactively drive and design transformation within the international Dr. Oetker organization
* 12 months fixed-term contract, maternity cover
- Ability to successfully structure, lead and execute projects in complex corporate organizations
- Data driven and analytical approach to problem solving
- Understanding of marketing technology
- Excitement for digital transformation and change management
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp complex facts and circumstances
- Proactive and solution-oriented work attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple topics and projects at a time
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com