The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for code and challenges and become part of our team as
Team Lead Backend Engineering
- You will set up, lead, manage and empower a team of backend engineers - act as their line manager and role model, motivate and inspire the team to establish a structured, committed and productive team culture based on trust and open feedback
- You are responsible for developing high quality software in an agile / test-driven process
- You will shape the development process and optimize it in collaboration with our Frontend, UX and DevOps department regarding performance and user experience
- You demonstrate and communicate a passion for implementing scalable and maintainable front and backend services and work closely with business specialists and UX/UI designers to find optimal solutions
- You will use your extensive knowledge of software architecture, OOP, patterns and best practices in heterogenous application environments to build scalable service solutions for our platform
- You will be in charge of the architecture of our modular service oriented system and share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technology discussions
- Experience in leading a technology team
- Stress resilient, assertive and self-reflected personality
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills – capable of delegating tasks and sharing knowledge
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and frameworks
- Fluent in English, German as a plus
As a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Symfony / Magento / .net core / Node.js / Django
- Collaboration (e.g. Jira / Confluence / Mattermost)
- Web services (REST / JSON / GraphQL)
- TDD, BDD, CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Clean and structured Code
- Source Repositories (e.g. Git)
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Docker on Kubernetes
- API contracts
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com