The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Digital Marketing Manager – Social Media you are responsible for strategically planning, managing, coordinating and optimizing social media marketing efforts and advertising campaigns in the off-property and paid media realm to help new (e.g. Durstexpress, Juit) and established businesses of the Oetker Group (e.g. Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese) to grow in the digital space. Our Digital Marketing team will closely work with different business segments to enhance their social media performance including acquisition, activation and conversion of their customer base. We collaborate with our Digital Analytics as well as Data Science teams to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization of branding and performance campaigns.
Share your passion for best-in-class paid social advertising and become part of our team.
Digital Marketing Manager - Social Media
- Foster and own established relationships with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and especially with Oetker Group companies
- Develop social media channel strategies in line with business and marketing strategies and support the operationalization thereof
- Own and develop strategic planning of paid social media activities on upcoming and established social media platforms, e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, LinkedIn
- Manage paid social campaigns, including e.g. audience building, development of creatives, selection of optimization strategy, buying type, and bids
- Provide daily in-depth analysis and optimization of performance and branding campaigns
- Work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders, including the business and product teams as well as onsite analysis and tracking specialists
- Establish and continuously manage a network of relevant industry partners, including partners from MarTech, content production and social media platforms
- Monitor, explore and report on major social media trends and innovations
- Strategic and operational expertise in conceptualizing as well as managing best-in-class solutions for social media platforms
- Strategic thinking paired with the ability to consult on best use of social media marketing
- Experienced in strategic media planning, ideally through multi-channel campaigns
- Data-driven approach to all your challenges – use analytics, reports and optimization measures in your every-day work to implement truly data-informed decision-making
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Sophisticated skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Urge to succeed and strong ownership – driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Fluent in German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Gained insights in FMCG industry (client or agency side) or Start-Up environment
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com