The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for data and coding and become part of our team as
- You develop, build, test and maintain architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems
- You build ETL pipelines for the DWH and choose the appropriate tools
- You gather and clean unformatted data, including from unusual sources
- You recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- You employ a variety of languages and tools to combine systems together or try to find opportunities in order to acquire new data from other systems
- You ensure that the architecture supports the requirements of the data scientists, the stakeholders and the business
- You model the data in a way that is meaningful for the data science team
- You developing APIs and connectors
- A degree in an IT-related field and appropriate work experience of at least 2 years
- Experience designing data platforms that fulfill performance and scalability requirements
- Cloud Providers (Google cloud or AWS) and distributed computing
- Strong knowledge at least in one of these: Java, Python, Scala
- SQL, Conceptual Database Knowledge (NoSQL, RDBMS)
- Ideally, experience with BigData tools like Kafka, Spark and Airflow
- Software engineering skills: testing, logs processing, CD/CI, etc.
- Drive to solving high-level challenges and curiosity to find the right methods to solve it
- Communication skills
- Knowledge in German is a plus
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com