The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Strategic Project Manager you shape Oetker Digital as a company and the digital future of the Oetker Group. By taking full responsibility for selected internal projects you support our CEO to have full impact within the company and the market. Your analytical and quantitative thinking allows you to strive for the best solution, challenge current thinking and drive projects forward with internal and external stakeholders and the management alike.
Strategic Project Manager
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Help shaping Oetker Digital as a company and the digital future of the Oetker Group
- Support the Managing Director in his daily tasks and provide strategic as well as operational support on our most important projects
- You are willing to challenge decisions and present innovative solutions to upcoming challenges in all areas
- Take individual ownership for preparing all official documents for board meetings, management meetings and stakeholder meetings
- Take responsibility on core (international) projects within Oetker Digital and the Oetker Group while working in cross-functional teams
- Shape projects from strategy to implementation
- Work in close alignment with the management team to make our leadership more effective and efficient
- You gained operational business or consultancy experience in your previous internship(s) or university studies
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills while staying pragmatic in your decisions
- Strong communication skills on all leadership levels
- Willingness to identify and tackle strategic challenges and work independently
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Excel / Google Slides and Sheets
- Communicative personality with excellent networking skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a diverse, international and multi-cultural environment
- Business level German and English
- University degree and excellent academic record
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Lisa Elling:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com