Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to homes and offices.
Share your passion for best-in-class marketing and become part of Juit as
Marketing Manager - Juit
- Develop Juit’s overall marketing strategy for new and existing customers across their entire lifecycle
- Help building Juit’s marketing activities in key channels
- Work closely with other marketing specialists (SEA, Social Media, CRM) to execute an effective marketing strategy, identifying impacts and dependencies for other marketing functions and activities
- Develop, manage and execute Juit’s marketing activities in online and offline channels to increase and retain our B2B and B2C customer base
- Provide daily in-depth performance and optimization analysis of branding campaigns
- Continuously find new ways to optimize Juit’s marketing activities and make marketing overall more successful and effective
- Strong operational and strategic experience in online and offline marketing with hands-on expertise in at least one field of online marketing (e.g. Social, SEA, CRM)
- Experience to leverage insights and data to uncover marketing and audience insights and drive to results
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong curiosity to explore new topics, trends, and audience interests
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- Ability to work autonomously but also strong team player and collaborator with other teams
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities in German and English
As a plus:
- Experience with marketing technology - specifically campaign management, email service providers, and data management platforms
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de