Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices.
Join a young, fast-growing team and help build Juit’s operations as
Logistics & Supply Chain Manager - Juit
- Develop and set up Juit’s logistics & supply chain strategy and processes
- Choose and manage external service providers for specific tasks to ensure seamless collaboration
- Continuously find new ways to optimize Juit’s logistics & supply chain processes
- Decide which processes to inhouse and which to outsource
- Plan and implement in-house fulfillment processes
- Develop last mile delivery solutions
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs of our logistics & supply chain processes
- Experience in planning, implementing and executing logistical processes
- Capacity to organize, prioritize and execute projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Structured, accurate, reliable and pragmatic work approach
- Ability to balance experimental problem-solving and process excellence
- Fluent in English and German
As a plus:
- Experience in eCommerce or eFood models
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de