(Senior) Frontend Engineer - Juit
- As an experienced Frontend Engineer, you will shape high-quality software within an agile and test-driven process
- By working in cross-functional teams from areas such as design, business, backend and analysts you will maintain our style guide and act as the technical expert
- You will build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- You will participate and drive design and code reviews
- You will identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills and a mindset to get things done
- Experience with JS design patterns and API’s like AMD
- Previously created state of the art mobile-first applications
- You have optimised software for scalable environments
- Knowledge of Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience with shop technologies
- Interest in exploring new technologies and frameworks
- Fluent in Englisch, German is a plus
- Backend knowledge would be desirable
- React / Angular / Vue.js
- HTML / CSS / SASS / BEM
- Collaboration (e.g. Jira / Confluence)
- Web services (REST / JSON)
- TDD, UML2, CI/CD (e.g. Gitlab CI, Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Source Repositories (e.g. Git)
- Build Tools / Task Runners (e.g. Webpack, Gulp,Grunt)
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure)
- Automated Infrastructure (e.g. Github CI, Docker)
- E-Commerce Systems (e.g. Shopware, Magento)
- SEO Optimisations (e.g. Pagespeed)
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Alexandra Otto:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de