Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices.
Share your passion for code and challenges and become part of Juit as
(Senior) Backend Engineer - Juit
- As a Senior Backend Engineer, you are responsible for developing high-quality software in an agile/test-driven process
- You will shape the development process and optimize it in collaboration with our Frontend/UX department regarding performance and user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- You will be in charge of the architecture of our modular service-oriented system and share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technology discussions
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages and better assist other team members
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Ability to think and design with an API first approach
- You have excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills and a mindset to get things done
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, engineering or a similar subject
- Knowledge of distributed and service-oriented architectures
- Frontend/Mobile knowledge would be desirable
- Knowledge of one (preferably more) NodeJS (ES7, TypeScript), Java and/or Python
- Deep and thorough understanding of object oriented programming, including algorithms, data structures and computer science principles
- Experience in developing REST and RPC based API
- SQL and no-SQL DBs (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, etc.)
- AWS or other cloud platforms
- BDD, DDD, Clean Code, Unit and integration testing
- Git and GitFlow
- CI/CD experience (Gitlab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
- CMS Applications (Magento, Pimcore, Shopware, etc.)
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de