The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As the Assistant to the CEO you will be working closely with our Chief Executive Officer, supporting him in every possible way. Your structured way of work and anticipatory way of thinking, paired with strong communication skills lets you juggle various tasks at the same time with ease, so he can focus on the core business activities.
Assistant to the CEO
- Support our CEO in all organizational and administrative tasks
- Act as point of contact for the Oetker Group Management, Group Companies and Oetker Digital colleagues, as well as external partners
- Take full ownership of his calendar management, including arranging meetings, calls and private appointments
- Plan and arrange national and international business trips and handle the expense management
- Prepare relevant documents for meetings
- Anticipate our CEOs and key stakeholders needs and plan ahead
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are able to adapt to different business cultures
- You have a structured and detail-oriented work approach and are able to work independently
- You work in a smart and anticipatory way to remain capable of rapidly responding to sudden changes and needs
- You are loyal and trustworthy
- You are fluent in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com