Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices.
Share your passion for best-in-class brand marketing and become part of Juit as
Brand Marketing Manager - Juit
- Tell Juit’s brand story on key brand marketing channels including social media, website, email, blog, app, point-of-sale, out-of-home and events
- Manage and optimize Juit’s key brand marketing channels and activities, based on the brand plan
- Develop and manage brand marketing campaigns on key channels
- Develop content for Juit’s brand marketing channels (text / image / video / livestream / audio) and manage external agencies (e.g. videographers, photographers, copywriters)
- Establish, report on and improve KPIs of our brand marketing initiatives and campaigns and measure brand value through brand trackers and surveys
- Prioritise and evaluate efficacy of channels, campaigns and content using data
- Uncover new opportunities that help drive the brand strategy for Juit
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and product to ensure communication is on brand and impactful
- Knowledge of the brand marketing landscape and of common and innovative practices for channels, formats, features and distribution practices
- Experience in creating brand campaigns (online and offline), and content in image, video, audio and text format
- Creative problem-solving and strong curiosity to explore new topics, trends and audience interests
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities in German and English
As a plus:
- Experience in leveraging insights and data to uncover brand, marketing and audience insights and drive to results
- Experience with marketing technology - specifically campaign management, email service providers and data management platforms
- Degree in a related discipline e.g. marketing, business studies, social sciences, journalism
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de