Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices.
Share your passion for best-in-class CRM management and become part of Juit as
CRM Manager - Juit
- Develop and execute Juit’s CRM strategy to convert new users and continuously engage and retain them throughout their customer lifecycle
- Build Juit’s CRM activities across relevant channels and tools (e.g. email, in-app, push notifications, web, CS)
- Implement and optimise automated email campaigns along the customer lifecycle
- Design and carry out A/B tests in order to improve our marketing strategy
- Establish, report on and improve KPIs for all CRM activities as well as email communication / campaigns
- Collaborate with the Brand, Data, and BI Team to understand consumer segmentation, behavior and identify consumer insights
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and product to ensure communication is on brand and impactful
- Work experience in CRM and/or related marketing functions
- Knowledge of the CRM and marketing landscape and of common and innovative practices for channels, formats and features
- Experience with marketing technologies - specifically campaign management, email service providers and data management platforms
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance attention to details with swift execution
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities in German and English
As a plus:
- Degree in a related discipline e.g. marketing, business studies, social sciences, journalism
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de