The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for talent sourcing and hiring great new colleagues and become part of our team as
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Manage and innovate the recruitment strategy and process
- Closely collaborate with our hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team to embed recruiting into the larger employee life cycle
- Support the hiring managers in the right mix of recruitment sources for each role to find great new colleagues and grow a strong talent pipeline
- Apply best practices to attract talents and continue to develop our Talent Acquisition process
- Your tasks along the recruitment cycle also include developing job descriptions, sourcing talent, screening candidates, organising and conducting interviews and enabling the managers in their hiring decisions (e.g. competency-based interviewing)
- The candidate experience is at the heart of what you do, and you constantly try to improve it
- Hands-on experience as a recruiter along the full recruitment cycle (sourcing, attracting and hiring), ideally gained in Tech or Start-Up environment
- Direct sourcing experience with a high interest in tech recruiting
- Clear understanding of talent acquisition and interest in best practices and recruitment trends
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills to build a trustful and positive relationship with candidates, hiring managers as well as agencies
- You are a team-oriented and empathic personality that is enthusiastic and result driven
- Fluent in German and English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com