Juit, a company of the Oetker Group, combines state of the art technology, design, cooking craft and nutritional science to deliver high-quality hand cooked meals to offices.
As Brand & Marketing Intern or Working Student at Juit, you will actively support the founding team on key strategic projects related to brand and marketing activities. You will get a bird’s eye view on the strategic challenges of building and promoting an emerging food brand and support on projects ranging from brand strategy activation over online marketing to sales promotion.
Intern or Working Student Brand & Marketing - Juit
- Support the Brand Lead implementing the brand strategy across activated offices (content creation, content management especially on Social Media Channels)
- Support the Marketing and Sales teams in developing activation and retention activities, including launch events, email campaigns and point of sale marketing
- Analyze data and deliver strategic recommendations
- You will be on the ground from day one - building strong client relationships and carrying out on-site events and presentations
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You are team oriented and ambitious
- You are curious to learn new things and open for a challenge
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. marketing, business studies, social sciences, journalism)
- Fluent in German
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues.
We give you a warm welcome, Onboarding- and Buddy-Program included.
We work in a beautiful office space in central location.
We work in cross functional and interdisciplinary teams.
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange.
We believe that diversity is the basis for best results.
We communicate openly and respect each other.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Juit.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Juit GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | https://www.juitnow.com/de