The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Be a changemaker and help us to free the world from packaging waste and become our
- Support the founding team with strategic development of our venture
- Own projects in areas such as marketing, user research, or sales – depending on your strengths and interests
- Analyse data and deliver strategic recommendations
- Be hands-on in launching of a new business that will revolutionize the consumer goods industry
- Make a real impact with what you do and be a part of highly motivated team
- Curiosity for sustainability and innovation
- Entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to think out of the box
- Ability to identify problems and their solutions on your own
- Clear understanding how to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ambition to achieve excellent outcomes with your team
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. business studies, marketing, sustainability)
- Fluent in German and English
Duration: 4-6 months
optional: valid driver’s license (B/BE)
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Svetlana Ushanova:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com