The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for code and challenges and become part of our team as
(Senior) Backend Engineer
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for developing high-quality software in an agile/test-driven process
- Work on highly scalable and edge of technology eCommerce platform based on Magento2 and other technologies
- You will shape the development process and optimize it
- Developing ideas for new features and products
- You will be in charge of the architecture of our modular service-oriented system and share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technology discussions
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages and better assist other team members
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Ability to think and design with an API first approach
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills and a mindset to get things done
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, engineering or a similar subject
- Knowledge of distributed and service-oriented architecture
- PHP7 and optionally other object oriented languages
- Extensive experience in Magento 2.x, developing custom modules
- Zend, Laravel, Symfony or other Frameworks
- SQL and no-SQL DBs (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, etc.)
- AWS or other cloud platforms
- BDD, DDD, Clean Code, Unit and integration testing
- Git and GitFlow
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Gitlab, TeamCity, etc.)
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Jacqueline Weinert:
Oetker Digital GmbH | +49 (0)30 555 796 871 | www.oetkerdigital.com