Be8 Venture is a growth stage Venture Capital Fund based in Berlin with a strong commitment towards innovation throughout the entire food and beverage value chain (i.e. Innovative Food, E-Grocery, Retail & Gastro Tech, Packaging & Waste).
At Be8 Ventures, you will be a part of our vision to create value beyond money and empower innovators to grow the future of the food ecosystem.
We are a team of food enthusiasts and believe that passion and expertise as our core attributes will enable us to support founders and to grow our portfolio in size and value.
Join our growing team as an
Investment Manager (m/f/d)
- As part of our team you will build and develop a strong deal pipeline and lead the evaluation of investment opportunities autonomously. You will be responsible for commercial and financial due diligences
- At Be8 Ventures, you will take part in detailed analyses of relevant markets and companies across various sectors to identify companies with untapped potential
- You will lead negotiations with founders and co-invest partners autonomously. Moreover, you have basic experience in relevant fields of corporate and business law to coordinate external legal consultants or in-house lawyers during negotiation processes successfully
- You will manage the portfolio post-investment including its ongoing performance assessment. You will work proactively on the identification of the portfolio companies’ risks and opportunities and together with the team you will actively assist in the value creation process of these assets
- You have an excellent academic background and relevant work experience in venture capital investing, investment funds, family offices or corporate venture capital vehicles. Alternatively, you have operational startup experience and have already been responsible for multiple funding rounds
- You have a proven track record of investments made over different investment phases as well as realized exits or verifiable value creation with investments made
- Your entrepreneurial mindset is combined with a very good understanding of business principles and a good analytical skillset
- You have a structured and data driven work approach, prioritizing skills and a positive problem-solving orientation
- You are an independent, pro-active networker with very good communication skills. As an empathetic and trustworthy team player with high accountability you are respected from colleagues, network and founders
We work with talented and inspiring colleagues
We take ownership from day one and empower through exchange
We believe that diversity is the basis for optimal results
We communicate openly and respect each other
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of Be8. Get in touch with Anil Mercan: