The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for agile principles and ways of working as well as lean processes and become part of our team as
- Work closely with our cross-functional product and non-product teams
- Actively promote and teach an agile mindset and principles - individually, on team level and in the organization as a whole
- Advise teams in the selection of suitable (agile) methodologies and guide through the required setup and process
- Facilitate Scrum meetings design and moderate related (team) workshops.
- Identify blockers and work out solutions together with the teams to continuously improve processes and increase team spirit/team health
- Understand the different stakeholders’ needs and find appropriate tools and solutions (e.g. Engineers, Product Owners, etc)
- Active support of internal knowledge-sharing formats and initiatives to create synergies across products and teams and contribute to our unique company culture
- Several years of experience as an Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master
- Deep understanding of agile principles and frameworks/tools such as Scrum, Kanban, Management 3.0 and OKRs
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary, diverse teams and a high level of empathy
- Strong communication and moderation skills as well as an analytical mindset, always keeping a holistic view on things
- You are experienced in designing and facilitating workshops on a team and leadership level in accordance with the respective team dynamics
- You are able to motivate and push teams (product and non-product) despite challenging times and you are able to help resolving conflicts or to mediate
- You are a critical thinker and actively challenge the status quo (on a team as well as management level) to strive for continuous improvement in an ever-changing work environment
- Business level German and English
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com