Share your passion for code and challenges and become part of All About Cake, a new company of the Oetker Group, as
Software Engineer Frontend - All About Cake
- As a Software Engineer (Mid, Senior) you will work on a data oriented, 100 % cloud based, monolithic and microservices based hybrid platform with a variety of programming languages and technologies
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, testing and evaluating software infrastructure and architecture in an agile/test-driven process within a build-measure-learn culture
- Actively pursuit new ideas and solutions that help our business fulfill its goals in a more productive and progressive way
- You are excited about and driven by constantly improving your technical skills to remain current on best practices
- Being part of a great team and contributing to its goals is equally important to you
- Work experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering products in an agile way of working
- Ability to design user interfaces for multiple platforms and websites with a Component-Driven Development approach
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with strong analytical skills
- Ability to use well reasoned arguments to convince and persuade others where necessary
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar subject is a plus
- Vue.js, Gridsome, Nuxt.js, React, Node.js, Gatsby
- Selenium, Cypress
- Storybook Webpack
- PHP, Symfony, Twig
We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of All About Cake.
Get in touch with Heidi Würdinger:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com