The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for code and challenges and become part of our team as
- Set up, lead, manage and empower a team of engineers - act as their line manager and role model, motivate and inspire the team to establish a structured, committed and productive team culture based on trust and open feedback
- Translate the company goals and needs into tangible team deliverables whilst ensuring a mutual understanding of the purpose, vision and scope of the team
- Take care of stakeholder management and the communication with group companies
- You will link to higher management in terms of knowledge sharing and change management
- Working on cutting-edge technical challenges that push the boundaries of how and where high-quality data is utilized today
- Bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- Continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech technology innovations/trends
- Experience in leading a technology team
- Stress resilient, assertive and self-reflected personality
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills – capable of delegating tasks and sharing knowledge
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and frameworks
- Rapid Prototyping/Development
- Understanding and usage of software design paradigms like:
- Conventions over configurations / Coding by convention
- Don’t repeat yourself / Say It Once and Only Once
- KISS principle
- Domain/Service driven design
- Fluent in English, German as a plus
- Django / Spring Boot / Node.js / Symfony / Ruby on Rails
- Collaboration (e.g. Jira / Confluence / Mattermost)
- Web services (REST / JSON / GraphQL)
- TDD, BDD, CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Clean and structured Code
- Source Repositories (e.g. Git)
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Docker on Kubernetes
- API contracts
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com