The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Senior Interaction Designer you help to develop our UX Projects throughout the entire design process. Being part of our Design Team, you will drive and impact a variety of projects, some in early ideation stages, others already live and with thousands of customers.
We place a strong emphasis on user-centric approaches. The tasks of the team include conducting research, building prototypes, analyzing user feedback, defining and aligning style guides with branding teams, developing interaction flows, ensuring implementation jointly with engineers – and much more.
Share your passion to create best-in-class user experiences and become part of our team as
Senior Interaction Designer UX (m/f)
- Own our UX workflows, considering all phases of the design process: user research, concept development, prototyping and testing and support of the implementation
- Define entire user experiences, information architectures, and interaction concepts for both web and mobile applications
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, site maps and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively
- Plan and facilitate workshops and ideation sessions with internal team members and commercial stakeholders
- You are a visual-minded interaction designer and an expert in user-centered design approaches
- Profound experience in both (mobile) website and app development with a high-fidelity portfolio
- You feel comfortable presenting your work and ideas to colleagues and stakeholders
- Experienced in creating rapid prototypes including tests and iterations
- Team player with advanced communication and presentation skills, pro-active with a positive attitude
- Fluent in German and in English
As a plus:
- University degree in communication design, media design or similar
- Process model experience e.g. Scrum, Kanban
As part of an open-minded and highly motivated team you will pursue interesting projects with impact on the Oetker Group. Voicing your own ideas and exploring new paths, you will work in a team-oriented environment. Our core values reflect those of a family-run business and as such we are committed to investing in you and your personal and professional development. Our new Berlin office in Prenzlauer Berg offers fresh fruit, free drinks and delicious products from Oetker Group companies.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Maarit Roehder | +49 (0)30 555 796 871