The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Visual Designer you develop the visual language of various projects, in various industries for different platforms. You design awesome apps or responsive websites with elegant transitions and animations.
We place a strong emphasis on user-centric approaches. The tasks of the team include conducting research, building prototypes, analyzing user feedback, defining and aligning style guides with branding teams, developing interaction flows, ensuring implementation jointly with engineers – and much more.
Share your passion to create best-in-class user experiences and become part of our team as
Visual Designer UI (m/f)
- You develop the visual language of our UX projects, executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and asset production
- Create user-friendly designs considering research insights, brand and product requirements and technical requirements
- Design layouts, screens, and prototypes for different platforms and devices
- Develop and foster interface guidelines including colors, icons, typography, motion and all further relevant aspects
- You are a interaction-minded visual designer with a passion for details, especially typography
- You love to work on high-end branded websites as well as on complex functional interfaces, making them easy to understand and to use
- You are familiar with a range of design and prototyping methods
- Fluid in best practices for visual design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles
- Team player with high communication and presentation skills, pro-active with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
As a plus:
- University degree in interface design, communication design or similar
- Process model experience, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
As part of an open-minded and highly motivated team you will pursue interesting projects with impact on the Oetker Group. Voicing your own ideas and exploring new paths, you will work in a team-oriented environment. Our core values reflect those of a family-run business and as such we are committed to investing in you and your personal and professional development. Our new Berlin office in Prenzlauer Berg offers fresh fruit, free drinks and delicious products from Oetker Group companies.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Claire Baah-Danso | +49 (0)30 555 796 871