The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Oetker Digital Factory, our team to build exciting new products, systematically improve digital marketing and develop a unified data analytics platform for the entire Oetker Group, is looking for an experienced manager in Digital Brand Experience. As “Head of Digital Brand Experience” you will build and lead a team to strengthen how brands within the Oetker Group use digital communication to create engagement and increase sales – contributing to the future success of our core businesses.
Your team will closely work with different business segments to enhance brand experience, story-telling and communication to their customer base. Together with your team, you not only develop strategic digital marketing, but also ensure implementation at the best standards of digital communication inclusive usability.
Head of Digital Brand Experience (m/f)
- You will work closely with the marketing teams within the Oetker Group and our Head of Digital Marketing to translate marketing strategies into a state-of-the-art digital marketing strategy
- You create measurable impact and contribute to developing a concept for data-driven evaluation of all marketing activities
- Innovate on new approaches in digital marketing, especially in the realm of brand-focused campaigning and web-sites
- As an experienced team leader, you can motivate and develop a team that provides best-in-class marketing together with the (Off-Property) Digital Marketing, your team will build a multi-touchpoint, personalized and targeted experience to make the marketing strategy come to live
- Your team has the end-to-end responsibility for execution of web-site properties – concept, design, usability testing, development, maintenance and analytical reviews
- Strong experience in working closely with traditional marketing departments in creating holistic digital brand marketing strategies and executing these pragmatically towards success
- An approach to content strategies across multiple touchpoints, knowledge of content sourcing approaches
- Truly thinking customer-centric, employing modern methodologies such as design research, market research and usability testing
- Background in working with CMS systems and enabling others to use the systems proficiently
- Data-driven approach to all problems – use analytics, reports and optimization approaches in your every-day work
- Knowledge of social media marketing, influencer marketing or digital CRM (newsletter, push notifications) are a plus
- You can easily communicate both in German and English
As part of an open-minded and highly motivated team you will pursue interesting projects with impact on the Oetker Group. Voicing your own ideas and exploring new paths, you will work in a team-oriented environment. Our core values reflect those of a family-run business and as such we are committed to investing in you and your personal and professional development. Our new Berlin office in Prenzlauer Berg offers fresh fruit, free drinks and delicious products from Oetker Group companies.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Oetker Digital GmbH | Nora Erdmann | +49 (0)30 555 796 871