The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share our passion for best-in-class Business Intelligence and become part of our team as
(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst
- Consult the Oetker group companies related to their analytics needs and ensuring knowledge transfer
- Collect requirements and conduct dashboard design workshops ensuring user-centricity
- Build state-of-the-art BI solutions, developing and maintaining relevant dashboards and KPIs
- Create actionable insights and reports for the group companies and your colleagues on marketing performance, revenue development and others
- Conduct user adoption initiatives and conduct user training
- Evaluate data sources and coordinate their integration into our data lake and data warehouse
- Ensure successful cooperation with Oetker-Group companies by demonstrating the importance of data-driven work
- Several years of experience as a BI analyst with strong SQL knowledge for query development and data modelling
- Experience with data visualization through reports, dashboards or other tools (e.g. Tableau [preferably], Looker, Google DataStudio), and Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Solid understanding of BI data pipeline development end-to-end (ETL-workflows)
- Experience with evaluating 3rd party data sources and technical API documentation
- Knowledge with the Google Cloud Platform stack, in particular Google BigQuery is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, solution-oriented and structured thinking, very analytical problem solver, high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy to explain your findings to various stakeholders (non-tech & tech)
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Business English
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Yvonne Scheja:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com