The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As a Digital Shelf Strategist you’re responsible for managing platform (eRetailer & Marketplaces) visibility conversion activities. The Oetker group is determined to capitalize on the growing and in many countries established trend to buy groceries online. Oetker Digital will support these efforts by building up an eRetail competence team. Within this team you will optimize product listings and product content in collaboration with the product manager of the businesses of the Oetker Group (e.g. Dr. Oetker, Henkell & Freixenet and Wilton). Our eRetail competence team will build up all necessary skills and capabilities to enhance visibility, activation and conversion of Oetker Group consumer products including BI infrastructure and knowhow to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization.
Share your passion for best-in-class content and become part of our team as
Digital Shelf Strategist
- Collaborate and coach product- and marketing manager on keyword-, SEO-, content-strategy-development and the influence of search algorithms on visibility
- Own, manage and develop product content optimization projects. Copywriting of content is not expected
- Build up a state-of-the-art keyword/search algorithm tool setup
- Optimize search engine rankings on eRetailer platforms through technical and content focused search algorithm optimization
- Provide in-depth content and keyword audits and define roadmaps for the optimization of product content on third party eRetailer
- Develop a relevant KPI framework to measure your success, impact and track development of KPI´s overtime
- Implement innovative eRetail/Marketplace solutions in order to become state-of-the-art
- Leading projects related to content syndication and automation
- Strategic and operational expertise in conceptualizing as well as executing platform (eRetailer & Marketplaces) search algorithm optimization strategies for products’ visibilities and ranking
- Hands-on experience with relevant keyword/search algorithm and tools (e.g. Sellics, Google Keyword Planning)
- Data-driven approach to all problems – usage of analytics, reports and optimization approaches in your every-day work
- Experience in SEO (preferable on Amazon)
- First experience of working with a PIM (Product Information Management) or DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- High interpersonal skills and empathy to coach colleagues about your know how
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Project management expertise, ideally experienced in agile processes
- Fluent in German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Experience in Amazon Advertising
- Gained insights in FMCG industry or Start-Up environment
- Proprietary development of solutions (e.g. tracking, analysis, link management)
- Knowledge of French or Dutch
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com