The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Manage and execute people operations processes along the employee lifecycle at Oetker Digital, such as onboarding, employee relations, development & retention or offboarding.
Join our team as
(Junior) Human Resources Manager - Operations
- Develop HR policies and processes to ensure and maintain an excellent employee experience
- Manage and own the People Operations Processes (esp. contract/document creation and management, data processing, preparatory payroll)
- Be the first point of contact for employees for People Operations related questions, employment issues and German labour law
- Support in providing a healthy and safe work environment
- Be the people person by building strong relationships with employees, managers and service providers
- Maintain and be responsible for employee records and reports
- Work on various HR topics to optimize our way of working
- Work together with your team to improve our Feedback and Employee tools
- First relevant work experience in the field of Human Resources and knowledge in German labor law as well as payroll preparation
- You are familiar with HR processes along the whole employee lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills paired with a very structured and solution oriented approach and high attention to detail
- You are a people person with a hands-on mentality and analytical mindset
- First experience with HR management tools (e.g. Personio, Leapsome or similar)
- Fluent in German and English
As a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Knowledge of People Analytics methodologies
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com