The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
Share your passion for shaping and improving digital products and become part of our team as
(Senior) Product Manager
- You will build and develop new customer-centric business models and revenue streams in the food, beverage, restaurant verticals both in B2B and B2C contexts
- You will leverage synergies across the Oetker Group’s tech landscape by building new digital capabilities
- You will work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX and other cross-functional teams on newest technologies and develop cutting-edge solutions to complex business challenges
- You will establish and continuously improve a highly collaborative product development process that capitalizes on the wide range of knowledge and expertise in and outside the company
- You thrive in data-driven decisions: Use your analytical skills to identify key metrics that really matter and relentlessly execute on them in a data-driven environment
- You own the product success and autonomously drive your vision forward by building and managing strategic product roadmaps and defining relevant KPIs, reporting directly to the CPO
- You know the broad spectrum of product management skills along the entire product development cycle - from ideation phases, through validation, prototyping, building MVPs, scaling-up and potentially forming its own entity
- You know your way around multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- You are in a constant state of curiosity, have an open mind and want to find new ways of actively shaping the future in the broader food, beer, wine and restaurant spaces
- Your strong communication skills and drive help to align many stakeholders across companies, seniority levels and functional roles
- You are fluent in German and English
Work life balance
We offer flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
We support your professional and personal development.
German + English classes
Brush up your language skills.
Food baskets, free drinks, terrace, showers, playstation and kicker are ready for you.
We assist you with the relocation from outside of Germany.
We share knowledge at our Engineering breakfasts or All Hands presentations.
Access to public transport
Our office is located directly at S+U Frankfurter Allee.
We love to have fun together at Christmas parties or Pub Quiz.
We provide corporate discounts, personal accident insurance, company pension & active lunch breaks.
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
Get in touch with Anil Mercan:
Oetker Digital GmbH | www.oetkerdigital.com